Gators Parasail at Johns Pass in Madeira Beach, Florida is looking for an experienced parasail Captain for our high volume, year round parasailing operation. We currently operate three CWS Ocean Pro 31’s with well maintained Volvo outdrives, Volvo engines and the latest hydraulic winch systems.
- USCG Master or OUPV (six-pack) Captain Credential
- Valid Drivers License
- FCC License
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Enrolled in Random Drug Testing Program
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Willingness to operate following USCG, WSIA, ASTM and State of Florida standards/guidelines/laws
- Performing as a Team Member of the Crew providing a positive family friendly experience
- Maintaining of daily documentation – Logs, Inspections, Weather, Maintenance, etc.
- Supervising and training of Mates/Deckhands
- Assisting with maintaining the integrity, operation and appearance of vessels
- Assuring that equipment, Crew and vessel are properly prepared for daily operation
Email with resume or summary of work experience