H2O Sports is an established water sports operation with over 30 years in the business. We are looking for an experienced parasail Captain to join our team in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We operate an Ocean Pro 35 in the highest volume location on the Island.
The operating season runs March through October. This could be a full or part time opportunity for 2023 and beyond. Half season availability would be approximately May 1st through September 15th. Varying work week depending on weather and seasonal demand. Must be able to work holidays and weekends as needed. 2+ years of parasail driving experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
Pay will depend on experience and qualifications. We pay either hourly or a day rate + commission per flyer, excellent tips, and monthly health insurance stipend. Willing to help relocate if needed.
• Must hold USCG Masters Captain’s License (Required)
• Current First Aid & CPR certification
• Pre-employment background check and drug test required for all crew members.
• Perform daily vessel & equipment safety inspections, weather checks and maintain all logs
• Friendly, outgoing personality, safe, personable, prompt, willing to work long hours
• Safety of passengers, crew and vessel shall be the number one priority
• Mechanical background in boat maintenance is a plus
Please email your resume including prior work experience and references. Be sure to include your best contact in your response.
Custom Chutes Inc. 1218 50th Ave Plz West, Bradenton, FL 34207
Custom Chutes Inc. is a parasails equipment design and manufacturing company with heritage of experience dating back over 45 years. Custom Chutes’ design and manufacturing team has developed a reputation for the highest standards of excellence and we remain the largest builder of parasail equipment not only in the USA but worldwide.