PARASAIL CAPTAIN WANTED
- USCG license
- Near Coastal Master License
- Valid Driver’s License
- TWIC Enrollment
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Pre-employment Drug Test (company provided)
Marina del Rey, California
- Ability to run a high-volume parasail boat • Maintain the integrity of the boat.
- Daily engine checks to maintain boat’s mechanics.
- Inspect and ensure safety of all equipment, safety of all passengers, and safety of all crew members daily.
- Record up-to-date Captain’s Logs (detailing inspections, weather conditions, maintenance).
- Uphold WSIA and USCG standards of operation.
- Responsible for the training and monitoring of First Mate.
- Willingness to provide top notch service to guests in a professional setting.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and personable attitude is required.